Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to the Basics


My new favorite craft blog Craft: is out and I am so excited. This week they are featuring "Week of Toys" with some awesome interviews on some great peeps including the creator of one of my other favorie blogs Whip Up's, Kathreen Ricketson and a few Plush You participants including; Heidi Kenney, Jess Hutch (congrats on the first cover...that is awesome), Jenny Harada and tomorrow the man behind Sewdorky will be interviewed. Oh and Me. I am really excited to be featured on such an awesome site so Thank YOU Natalie.

I wanted to give some details about the show for those in the show and those looking at this blog.

Here are the basics:

* The show opens on October 6th from 4:00 to 9:00 and then runs for a month ending on November 2nd.

* If you are interested in participating in next year's show please email me at plushyou2007@gmail.com. This year's show is officially CLOSED.

* I would like to have all permission slips sent to Tonia by August 28th as I leave for NYC on August 29th and it would be nice to think I have one thing down.

* If you are in this year's show and for some reason are not getting emails sent by me, please email me so i can add you.

That's it for now everyone.

Thanks again to Craft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have linked to your site from the new blog I have set up at http://onehourcraft.wordpress.com. I love your toys. They are just gorgeous!
Mia