Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The way to get through hard times is to eat well

This time of year is a bitter sweet for me.  It's nice to be busy and but it also means I work all the time.  As of today, I have had three days off this month.  I am tired and increasingly becoming lazy while I work.  I have started a cowl and decided this week I am allowed to get various foods I love.  Today is protein day (my friend told me it helps with your mood) so I went to my favorite Bavarian Meat shop in the market.  Anyways, here are some delicious treats that would make a great gift for someone you love.

Apple Cider Caramels by Calabasas Candy Co

 French Lavender Honey Vanilla Sea Salt Butter Caramels by Fusion Sweets


http://www.etsy.com/shop/tookies" target="_blank">Gooey Brownie Candy Cane Frosting Cookie-Wiches by Tookies

 Chocolate Turtle Cookies by Wild Gorilla Girl


Eggnog Toffee by Tweet Toffee

No comments: