Winter Olympics are coming soon. I am not really a sporty person but I think because they are so close to home, I am more excited this year about it all. I was thinking it might be fun to do a little Olympic Challenge over here. Here is how it is going to work.
1) You sign up to participate NO LATER than Jan. 22nd.
2) Once I have you all down I will pick your names out of a hat and assign you a category. The categories will be as follows:
a) Figure Skating
c) Opening Ceremonies
e) *Made UP Sport
* we all know our plushies have a mind of their own so maybe they have a sport that is so fun but we just don't know about it yet. If you get this category you will be asked to give a short synopsis of the sport.
3) There will be four or five judges who will vote for the Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals.
4) Final Date for submissions (photos only) is Feb. 26th exactly two weeks after the beginning ceremonies.
Please email me at kristen(at)schmancytoys(dot)com and in the subject put "Schmancy Olympic Games"
Let the games BEGIN!