Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Latest Obsession


For my birthday I got a gift certificate to Taste Book. I was so busy that I had no time to check it out. Well today is slow and I am sick of working so I decided to finally work on my cookbook. I know the holidays are over but perhaps you still need a few more presents OR you have some extra cash in your pocket and don't know what to do. If you need a suggestion, I highly suggest checking out Taste Book. It was super fun to compile and I still have loads of credit. I will finally have all my cravings and my kind of food in one place.

If you don't know how it works, it is really simple. I created a book and then searched for recipes I like. If they weren't on their site I went to other sites where I got the original recipe and added it to my book. I have about 66 credits left so I am going to start bringing in my own favorite recipes from home to add to it little by little. I can't wait to get my first round in the mail!!  I even found some ice cream recipes that weren't in the The Complete Idiot's Guide to Homemade Ice Cream

No comments: