Thursday, November 19, 2009

Urban Craft Uprising

So the holidays really are not that far away. As I have mentioned I am going to make a full hearted effort to enjoy the holidays this year. I have been stacking away gifts to give for my family and friends for awhile now so that I don't stress out about getting stuff together. I am going to take a little break however because craft shows are coming up and I love to trade and purchase from fellow vendors. I will first be at Urban Craft Uprising which I am so excited for. If you are in the area and going to be attending please do say hello! Anyways, I am still making notes of what I might like to purchase or trade from people and here is a small list to start:

From Urban Craft Uprising


I think it would be fun to get my little doggie nephew a gift from Apartment C. She uses great fabric!


Last winter I did a trade with Berkley Illustrations. I am a huge fan and think it would be fun to get a print for my dad every year for some reason. Or maybe someone new? Either way, they are a must!


I also did a trade with the fantastic duo, Chikabird. I love their notebooks and was happy to give it to someone but have kinda been pining after one ever since. I think it's time. Maybe another trade?


Annie, owner of Dotted Line has mentioned trading and I think I want to finally take her up on the offer!


I was a huge fan of Lush products until I discovered Estrella


One of my goals for next year is going to be send more mail. It's nice to get mail and it so rarely happens anymore. I would be really happy to send love notes with postcards by ilfant


I think my mom and/or aunt would really enjoy needle felting so I got to pick up some kits from Moxie


And I must get one of these shadow puppets for someone...not sure who but I'll figure that out later!

1 comment:

Karen said...

And I must get one of these shadow puppets for someone...not sure who but I'll figure that out later!

Perhaps for yourself then?? ;)