Friday, July 31, 2009

Urban Craft Uprising



This morning I woke up feeling like a little kid the day before Christmas. I am really excited for Urban Craft Uprising!. It is going to be a great time so I hope those of you in the area can make it. I am really looking forward to doing a craft workshop with Susan Beal. We will be making accessories and hair clips using buttons! Susan's book, Button It Up will be for sale both days and she will be there signing it on Saturday. This will also be my first time promoting my book, Button And Stitch, that comes out this December. There are tons of other exciting things happening this weekend so I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Good luck on your book. Thanks for the post. I checked out urban uprising and very good fun i am sure you will all have.