Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Lovely blog Award



I just got a lovely (get it?) email from Hana from Supahcute giving me a "One Lovely Blog Award'. I am touched.

In return I am spreading the love by voting for 15 other blogs to receive the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. And those are (in no particular order):

1)Edward and Lilly
2)Inchmark
3)Loobylu
4)Oh, Fransson!
5)Resurrection Fern
6)Love Forever
7)Sew Mama Sew
8)Meet Me at Mikes
9)Lou Lou and Oscar
10)Astulabee
11)Elsie Marley
12)Make Grow Gather
13)Fine Little Day
14)Pica+Pixel
15)Orange You Lucky

Obviously there are many other lovely blogs out there. I just thought I would mention some of my newer favorites.

Have a lovely day. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i obviously need pointers but what on earth can i do to get my blog more noticed so it goes on peoples lists like somany have to mine :/

Margie Oomen said...

Thanks so much kirsten.
Your blog has always been one of my favorites.

edward and lilly said...

Thank you so much! I am totally flattered xxx