Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Camera Obsura

It's raining so hard and I had a customer in here for awhile so I missed my bus. I am totally addicted to this song and thought I would share it with you.


Here are the words if you want to sing along...I do :)

Chorus:
Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain

Alone in a crowd on a bus after work
And Im dreaming
The guy next to me has a girl in his arms
My arms are empty
How does it feel when the girl next to you
Says she loves you
It seem so unfair when theres love everywhere
But theres none for me

(chorus)

Someone to take on a walk by the lake
Lord let it be me
Someone whos shy
Someone wholl cry at sad movies
I know I would die if I ever found out
She was fooling me
Youre just a dream and as real as it seems
I aint that lucky

(chorus)

All of my friends have a ring on their finger
They have someone
Someone to care for them it aint fair
I got no one
The car overheated
I called up and pleaded
Theres help on the way
I called you collect you didnt accept
You had nothing to say

(chorus)

But if you were here with me
Id feel so happy I could cry
You are so dear to me
I just cant let you say goodbye

No comments: