Saturday, March 07, 2009

Diem Chau



Diem Chau, who participated in the Forget Me-Not show just started a new project via her blog which sounds really amazing. Here is what she has to say.

"I'm starting a side project, called "Food For Thought". In this economy many our communities are in dire need of help. I've been milling on the idea since this beginning of the year. I'm very lucky to be able to live the way I do, I can pay my bills and eat out occasionally. I usually don't have to think about food costs. I know many of us aren't as fortunate and that number will grow in months ahead. Food is a basic need and I'd like to help fulfill that need.

Once a month I will sell a piece of art through my emailing list/blog and 100% of the sale will go to Northwest Harvest. I will ship internationally as well, you can contact me for a shipping quote. I just started doing this so I'm sure there'll be a few kinks to iron out. The entire process will be documented on my blog."

This awesome "Parka Boy",Crayola crayon on wooden base, was sold in March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! While I don't make plush characters, I am inspired by all that is here. :)