Friday, December 19, 2008

Tokyo bird's

I have been making presents like a small Santa factory. I have decided to try and make each person on my list at least one gift that was very personal and special. It's been nice to expand my crafting and I have had a lot of fun with it...although I still have so much more to do. Yesterday I woke up to a pretty big snow storm...for Seattle it was a big one. I took that as a lovely way to take off the day. No one was outside and if they were they were drinking hot toddy's and sledding down the big hills of Seattle. I decided to make my sister and her husband a wreathe. I am not a decorating kind of person although sometimes I think it is fun. My sister and husband bought a house this year and I thought it might be nice. I was looking for things I could use from my home. I finally decided to use my baby owl from an Amy Gaines pattern
which worked great. But I was a little sad to see him go. I wish I had these birds in my house because I think they would have worked so nicely!



No comments: