Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm back!



Man I am totally exhausted. Taking part in this year's UCU show was an amazing experience. I have been doing craft shows for so long now and have always wanted to be more involved in the actual planning process. I am so happy to be part of the UCU team and I have to say I think we did an awesome job! We had around 7,800 attendees! Holy cow. The vendors seemed really happy as well and that makes me even happier. So if you came out, Thank You so so much!

Here are some updates:
Michal Wright-Ward is selling some stuff you don't want to miss!

Check out the new Plushroom Soup

Megan always features the best stuff!

If you live in the Seattle area, like kids and like to sew this job might be for you!

Tomorrow night is our next event for Grassroots Business Association. Hope to see some folks there!

I will be interviewing Alicia Paulson this week for the blog and will be having a giveaway for her awesome new book. Check back soon!

No comments: