Friday, December 05, 2008

For Seattle Plush Makers:

Here is an email I got from a student in town:


Hi! My Name is Karina Delgado and I am completing a degree on Graphic Design at the Art Institute of Seattle. I am currently working on a project that requires the crafting of plush toys. I have created a series of characters based on animals from the Amazon and now I am looking for someone that is able to help me complete this school project by helping me craft these toys. The person will be paid, I am also willing to do a trade if you are interested. I need to complete at least 5 of these plush toys. They would be at least 6 inches high and the width varies depending on the creature. I you are interested and think you can help me, please contact me via email at kaludel@hotmail.com or by phone 206.992.5243. Any help would be truly appreciated.


Thank you,

Karina,

1 comment:

Kooky Dolls&#153! said...

i think this is b.s. because i got one that was similar but from a different college.