Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UCU this year



I am so sorry I have been a terrible blogger these days. I swear if it's not one thing it's another. One of my jobs for this year's Urban Craft Uprising show was to get authors to our event for book signings. I am so excited to have some amazing folks come out for it. I think I have mentioned my obsession with making a quilt. I was gonna wait and then couldn't and almost have all my squares done already. I'll put pictures up on my flickr soon. It has gotten me really excited about sewing so I am so happy to announce that Alicia Paulson author of Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share from the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy will be at UCU. I believe this book came out yesterday so I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet but it looks amazing. For more info, check the UCU website

No comments: