Friday, August 22, 2008

Recovery

I want to say a big old Thank You to you all. I am constantly overwhelmed at all the kindness from strangers. I like to think we "know" each other in some ways but ultimately I can't put a face to a name, have never had a face to face conversation with you but still, so many people have sent such nice emails about breathing, wine, chocolate and cupcakes. I have tried to breathe, I have had several glasses of wine (nightly for the last few days :) and trying to keep my head up. A lot is going on if you want to know the truth and that little mishap was just one of them. I am gonna try to get myself together. Sorry I haven't blogged much about anything else except my misfortunes these days.

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is really nice of you all.

No comments: