Sunday, August 03, 2008

If Shirley Manson was a Doll and LOVE AND A SANDWICH!!

I am really interested in this doll. The first time I saw it, I thought "if Shirley Manson was a doll, this is what she would look like!" ^_^


Photobucket


you can find more information about this doll and the artist here


Also today, a lovely customer told me about someone that is known as Love & a Sandwich. It's a young lady named Chelsea Rae that is from the east coast, and she makes REALLY cute plush toys and various things! Check out her work here and take a look at some pictures below of her work:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
PANDA BEE's!!!!


Check out her Craftster link here
~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm commenting in the right place for the contest...

Favorite color is anything blue or cyan, aaand my email address is oneskyonedestiny@live.com (and my deviantart is ConverseAllStars), email me there and I'll send my contact info.