Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sewing Stars Interview

Teresa Levy of Sewing Stars is one of those masterminds behind the cute and cuddly. If you are a plush enthusiast, which I am assuming you are since you are here, then you most likely know who Teresa is. But on some crazy off chance you do not, well now you will. It's hard to look at anything she makes without a little part of you melting away in cute abyss.
I love her work and always enjoy seeing what she is going to come up with next. No matter what it is it is sure to be a delight. I am so glad that I finally was able to get even more information on her. Enjoy!




S- Just by any chance someone does not know who you are already, can you give us a little back ground on you and your art?

SS- well, i have been making stuffed animals/creatures since college. in the last few years i built up my website, and have been selling my crafty wares coast to coast at various indie craft shows as well as online in my own shop.




Read full interview here

No comments: