Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flickr Finds

Last night was The Lab. I was really nervous but it was a lot of fun! Hopefully there will be a podcast of last night's discussion up soon.

I have been one busy bee here at Schmancy. Lot's of new toys, emails to go through and tons of projects that need my attention. AHHHH. So today all I got for y'all is some of my new favorite flickr finds.

This guy is made with one of my favorite color combinations!



Last night I talked with Hansi. She makes amazing knitted toys such as this praying mantis!



Nichol-B toys always make me smile but I really fell in love with Trevor today!



Ummm...what the shizz...The easy bake by Yummy Breakfast is freakin' amazing!



Thank goodness Seattle actually is now experiencing what resembles a summer. It makes me want ice cream and ice tea. This ice cream would probably be better for me.



I am loving the toys by Mimpies


2 comments:

PAC said...

That easy bake oven....WOW!!

Denise Ferguson (aka Yummy Pancake) said...

Thanks for showing yummy pancake some mad plush love twice this week ^_^