Thursday, April 17, 2008

Matte Stephens



Last night I went to Velocity to hear Matte Stephens talk about his art and to do a bit of networking. Something I am way better at in front of a computer than I am in person. I was going to do a whole write up about it but Mary did such and awesome one, why bother? You can read all about it from her. All I have to add is that I was really in awe when Matte said he has been to Schmancy before and said it was "awesome". It's really nice to hear that from someone you really admire and respect. I hope to make it down to Portland soon to hang out with all the artists that have moved down there in the last few years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw -- thanks!

vivienne strauss said...

It was so nice to meet you!! We hope to see you at the next one.

Schmancy said...

it was great to meet you guys too!