Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I like this stuff

I think I am sick. It is really lame as I am going to SF in a few days for the Maker Faire. Needless to say I am being lazy and looking at websites, etc. all day long. Here are some of my finds:

I really like these bags by Black Bags




OH MY! This person is amazing! You have got to see them all here. This woman has skills.




I wouldn't mind sending this out to a few people right about now :)



I really like these colorful wallets!



I have never been interested in LA until I started reading this

One of my biggest guilty pleasures

Jeanna Sohn is the guest blogger on Design Sponge this week. Jeanna is awesome.

I love these more than words can describe!



I like this artists work a lot!



This show looks awesome.

The average family brings home 1,000 plastic bags every year. It is time for us to switch from a disposable society to one which reduces, reuses and recycles. This show will help spread the message that we care about our planet and do not want to just consume until there is nothing left. We are certain that we will all make a difference. The proceeds from the sales of the show will go to the Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, a New York based organization committed to enviromental advocacy and education.



Ends soon, don't delay.

No comments: