Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Etsy Labs

Here is the deal. The lovely folks over at the Etsy Labs are hosting a party and you are invited. If you are one of the nice people that wanted to set up work for sale, email me right away so I can give you all the details. For all of you that would like to come and party plushie style we will be at the Etsy Labs Dec. 9th. The uber talented Jenny Harada will be doing a workshop so all of you can leave with your own plush monster. Then we will be having a trunk show with plush folks showing off their goods and I will be there selling the Plush You book. What more could you ask for on a Sunday? Times are still being discussed so I will get back to you on that. I really hope some of you can come out and say hello, feel inspired, make a toy, meet fellow plush artists and drink a beverage.

weeeee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! Ok, cool have made a note to come back and check the times... See you in NY! Emerald