Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cynic the lamb


First off, I am sorry I have not been very good at this blogging thing these days. I worked really hard for Renegade Craft Fair and as soon as I returned I have been packing up and cleaning my apartment because I am moving out this weekend. It never seems to slow down here. I can't wait to be in my new apartment, looking out at my amazing view and reading a book or making stuff for fun. ahhhh.

Anyways I promise, starting now, that I will be better about this again. Starting NOW!

Cynic the Lamb makes some beautiful items. I love her softies. They are very pleasing to the eye and seem to attract many types of plush lovers. Kids and adults can love them the same and I really like when that can happen. I just went over to her blog and all I have to say is WOW, this is one talented lady. Even though socks have nothing to do with plush, she really makes me want to break out the knitting needles again.

You can also visit her etsy shop.

3 comments:

maritza said...

Thank you so much for including me here and saying such nice things about my work. :)
I've been a bad blogger myself since I've been away the last week and a half or so. It was great coming back and seeing your post here first thing this morning. Now that I am back in my studio, I hope to have my etsy shop re-stocked by the end of this week.
Thanks again!

lookwhaticando said...

We have one and we love him. Ziggy is adoreable and Maritza is so wonderful and talented. xoxox

sulu-design said...

Everything Maritza makes is like gold, no? Her softies are just amazing! So glad to see one of her lovelies here.