Friday, July 21, 2006

Logo and Button

You can use this to link a button for Plush You Show. Thanks to Matt of Plexi Pixel for designing this awesome logo and being the coolest person i know.

I am getting LOTS of emails. I realize that everyone is wanting to know if their goods arrived safely and all. I am working on an Excel Sheet that will have all your info including the names of your pieces and prices. I have someone helping me with all this stuff on Sunday and I promise you I will let you know. I am a bit overwhelmed as I am also trying to run a store and get this show to be as awesome as it should be. Please give me a little while to get back to you.

Thanks to Whip Up for mentioning the show again. Super awesome.

Thanks to everyone writing nice emails of encouragment and for offering your help.

No comments: