Friday, February 10, 2006

Work Hazard




Just got more mail in. God, I am already thinking about the postal service (not the band) and how much work they are going to have in October. I should bring a constant supply of cookies for them during that time.

I think one of the biggest problems of owning this store and doing this show is choosing. There are so so many people doing really amazing stuffed creatures.

I am really excited that 12punt3 is participating. Her work is simply delicious. I want to cuddle them all and have a bunch hanging from my ceiling. Wouldn't that be magical? Coming all the way from The Netherlands. Yahooo

Another partipant who was also in last years show is Jess Hutch. Famous for these cute knitted robots. She is an inspiration for all that she has done with her work! So glad to have her back.

No comments: