Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scrumptious Delight Interview

With the recent release of Stuffed Magazine, I don't think I have to do too much introducing of the magic that is Scrumptious Delight. I am so excited to say that our next plush exclusive release is with Scrumptious Delight and just in time for Valentine's Day! I did a little interview with Rebecca. Hope you like it.



S- Your work was recently on the cover of Stuffed Magazine. How exciting! How was that fame for you? Has it increased your business?

SD- It's very exciting although still a little unreal. Fame is a big word but I like it when someone says "Oh, you're the person who makes the cotton candies!" It has definitely brought in orders, especially for pickles.



S- What was your inspiration behind this exclusive? (release date is Feb. 3rd)

SD- Valentine's day. I know that to some it is a commercial, money eating holiday... I decided to celebrate that fact.



S- Do you have new characters in the works for 2010?

SD- Definitely, I have lots of ideas. I plan to do more food themed plush, creatures and also some non-plush items.



S- What are you looking forward to in 2010?

SD- Well, 2009 was an awesome and exciting year full of opportunities and projects. I'm looking forward to more of the same, I'm hoping to visit for Plush You! again and would love to meet in person more of my fellow Plushteam members.



S- Where do you see Scrumptious Delights in 5 years?

SD- Hmmm....In 5 years time I would love to have done some solo shows and maybe have a small line of toys that are manufactured that could pay the bills, allowing me to spend more time on very creative projects.

1 comment:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

lovely interview, great pictures, very inspirational.