Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute

Ahhh this has been the longest two weeks of my life. Not really but it feels like it. My friend, since middle school, lost her mom this afternoon. Her mom has been sick for a long time so I am glad to see her no longer suffer but it is still super sad and depressing. I have tried to spend every moment I could with her so Schmancy has kind of suffered, along with this blog, but hopefully that will change with a new intern. I just wanted to look at some nice things before I leave work to go spend time with my friend before she leaves for NYC tomorrow.

I love the owls by Udder



This pin is pretty adorable, by Apple Noggin



This hedgehog is so cute! By Sara Carr



The work by Knitting Dreams is so sweet.



I love imagery with anything sewing machine, scissors, thread, etc...umm go figure. I like this plush sewing machine by Nifty Kid Stuff



until tomorrow. xoxo

No comments: