Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Oneyes



I keep feeling like these are getting cuter and cuter.

Marianne sent me info on a new show she will be in. Here is what she wrote.

"I will be participating with my Oneyes in the Medical Experiments in Plush show that will be held in Asheville, USA this month from March 17th - April 18th. I have attached two photo's of the Oneyes that I have send in for the show.

SCAR¹EYE
Scar'eye participated in a medical experiment to earn some extra money. But she will get more then money out of this experiment. She will have some big scars as a souvenir. Now she is in desperate need of some tender love and care to help her get back on her feet.

GENETICALLY MODIF¹EYED
During a genetic experiment some plant DNA got mixed up with the DNA of a Oneye. Now Oneye has become a mutant. To keep her leaves from falling Oneye has to live on a strict diet of fertilizer and water."

Thanks Marianne!

No comments: