Monday, December 06, 2010

Fanciful Felties

Samantha just sent me a copy of her fabulous book, fanciful felties from mummysam: Sew People to Meet, Places to Go & Things to Do. 


I really love this book!  I have admired her work for a long time now and was finally able to work with her on a few shows.  Her work is often times very small adding to it's magical powers.  To be able to make such small works so intricate and beautiful takes skills and she's got a lot of them.  I can't wait to take a crack at some of these projects.  I think they would make wonderful gifts for friends or family but of course they gotta appreciate it!  I might just have to make a few for myself!  This book is really wonderful and a great resource for inspiration.  Go and get a copy now.  You deserve to buy yourself something.

No comments: