Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Make Your Own Toys: Sew Soft Bears, Bunnies, Monkeys, Puppies, and More!

Make Your Own Toys: Sew Soft Bears, Bunnies, Monkeys, Puppies, and More!
I just received this book in the mail and is it cute, cute, cute!  I love the mix of recycled fabrics and texture that it creates.  It has a very Japanese craft book feel and I am a HUGE fan of Japanese craft books.  The best part of this one is that I can actually read this one!  There are a ton of adorable projects in here including a little bunny, an elephant, a squirrel (that reminds me of old Japanese toys from the 70's), lazy kitties, grande dotted bunny and much much more!  The directions seem easy to follow and their are drawings to match.  I am really liking this book!  Go get one today!

3 comments:

Wembley Fraggle said...

This cover looks pretty freaking cute. Sue Havens is awwwwww-some.

craftysue said...

Thanks, Wembley!!

craftysue said...

Thanks, Wembley!