Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh Johnny

I just learned it was Johnny Depp's birthday yesterday.  Now I am a BIG fan of his.  I found my love for him during his year's at 21 Jump Street: The Complete First Season and have loved him ever since.  So I thought it would be fun to do a post on him.  Let's see if I can do it.

Another film he is famous for is Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.

One of my all time favorites is Edward Scissorhands.  I really love everything about this movie!

I have to admit that I didn't LOVE Alice in Wonderland as much as I wanted to.  BUT Johnny Depp was so so good.  

I also loved Benny and Joon.  Although it's harder to find a picture for that so this is what I came up with.

And I loved What's Eating Gilbert Grape.  Where I also began my love for Leonardo

He has also played a good gangster, cop, etc. in lot's of movies.  One of my favorites being Donnie Brasco and Dead Man

Mr. Daveh

Anyways, Happy Birthday Johnny Depp!


ryder said...

like the coolest work ever

PeiPei said...

Johnny Depp?
OMG! i heart him! (>.<)

HibouCards said...

oh yes I'm with you on that! I never ever missed an episode of 21 Jump Street when I was a teenager! I had a picture on him on my wall.... and it stayed there for a long time! I think that my mom ended up taking it down when I moved to the US... couldn't do it myself ;) He's still hot and married to a Frenchie (As a Frenchie myself I'm kinda proud of that... like he's little mine in a way...)

cbryan said...

I love the movie Benny and Joon. We named our little girl Juniper :)

samsstuff said...

Great tribute to Johnny Depp, such a great actor. I love all of these (& hope he has a great birthday!)

Ana said...

Ooh! I <3 Johnny Depp. Although, you failed to mention his dreamy work in Chocolat! ;)

Thanks for featuring my "Happy Birthday" cards!

All the best,
Ana @ Merry Blues Art