Monday, May 10, 2010

Books I need

Today I am flying home and one thing I love about airplanes and airports is that if I am not sleeping or watching bad tv, I am reading...something I feel like I never have enough time for.  Here are some books I need to get my hands on.


Cake Pops


Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques for Sewing, Applique, Embroidery, Quilting, Dyeing, and Printing, plus 150 Inspired Projects from A to Z

Papercraft: Design and Art With Paper


The Little Black Book of Style

Invisible

The Savage Detectives: A Novel

The Lost Ravioli Recipes of Hoboken: A Search for Food and Family

Recipe of the Week: Ice Cream: 52 Easy Recipes for Year-Round Frozen Treats

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the Martha one!! I love it!! (I am so in love with her. LOL)

HibouCards said...

all these look great... I'm waiting for my copy of the Marthe Stewart one :) can't wait!
I hope you'll have time to get and then read all of these ;)
xo
Hibou

Anonymous said...

for years I have been meaning to read The Savage Detectives but haven't, this should be the year for that