Saturday, February 06, 2010

Heros

I thought it would be fun to talk about your crafty heros sometimes.  I have a lot and all for different reasons.  I would have to say one of my longest crafty crushes is on Heidi Kenney.  Heidi always makes the cutest stuff, she seems constantly busy but in this nice relaxed way.  You never hear her complain and everything she seems to touch becomes this magical cute fest.  From food, to her plush, to her fabric.  Oh man.  Looking at her blog is really inspiring to me and her flickr...if not makes me feel slightly lazy.  BUT always a nice fire under my ass too!  I have heard rumors about a book coming out sometime this year too which I can't wait to get my hands on.  Anyways, she is also one of the sweetest ladies I have met and I always look forward to another meet.  Here are some of my recent favorites!

No comments: