Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crafty Wonderland

The following week after Urban Craft Uprising I will be going down to Portland for Crafty Wonderland. Here is a little list of some of the people I am excited to see.


I am a bag lover and really lovin' these bags by Appetite


Betsy Walton was in a group show at Schmancy this past year and I really fell in love with her work. I am really looking forward to meeting her!


I always love the work by My Imaginary Boyfriend


I want this necklace by Betsy and Iya


Emily Katz was also in a show I curated so it will be nice to meet her!


I can't wait to check this stuff out in person by Crafty Folk

There are so many more so I will make another list tomorrow!

1 comment:

betsy and iya said...

You're so awesome. I can't wait to meet YOU at Crafty! thank you!!