Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WOW!

I am still getting over this fun filled weekend. It was so fun, overwhelming and amazing. I was so happy to meet so many of you and sad that some of you didn't say hello. It was super crowded however and I guess some of you are shy. hmmmmmm


see all the people!

It was so nice to see you all meet each other and talk plush. Here is a picture of the Plush Teamers!. Cute!



There is still a lot of stuff to digest and then do...like put it up online sooo in the meantime, please check out SOME of my photos on flickr.

I will be doing posts all week on the show, logistics, etc.
more to come soon.
xoxo

5 comments:

Raggy Rat said...

i love the photo
just because we can all really meet, and we are all so suportive
love you fellow pt-ers ...

lookwhaticando said...

I had a blast but alas did not make a big enough effort to meet other makers....but I had fun, took loads of photos...and our daughter got to wear her Cotton Monster Head and have fun too. :) So so so great

Sonya said...

Hee, hee in the corner I spy my spleens. I am bummed that I had Open Studios on the same weekend and couldn't make it up to represent, looks like amazing fun was had by all.

Lou Lou & Oscar said...

Hooray for Kristen! I felt a little sad knowing so many of you were hanging out at the show and I couldn't be there. It all looks amazing and I feel so proud to have been a part of it. I am sending you a virtual bear hug and many thanks for all of your hard work and support, double hooray!

Katie Park said...

I had so much fun meeting you and everyone else, and the show was wonderful! I can't wait to come back out next year!