Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Logistics


image by MiauMau

I kinda can't believe that Plush You! is only weeks away. I am feeling a bit crazy but got more of my ducks in a row today so HOPEFULLY all is moving along nicely. Those of you whom have offered to do letters, please get those to us by Oct. 1st. I have gotten 4 now and Andrea has only gotten one. It would be sad to not get the complete letters as it wouldn't spell Plush You and you can see that might be a problem :)

THEN, there are some of you that like to volunteer for stuff. So, we are having a label making party on Oct. 5th (MONDAY) at Vivace on Broadway (700 Broadway E) at 5:00pm. We hang out, make labels and drink coffee, tea, etc. It's fun. I swear!

That Thursday night, Oct. 8th I will gladly take volunteers to help set up the show. The good thing about this is you get to see stuff before the world does (in real life!). I have a system by now so those of you that want to help should just come down to Schmancy, Oct. 8th at 6:00pm. I will explain the "system" once you get here so I hope to see/meet some of you then!

YAY PLUSH YOU!!!! xoxo

No comments: