Friday, April 24, 2009

WOW

I have no idea how word got out to the Plush Team that Schmancy has seen better days. I know we all have experienced the economic troubles and it sucks. I wish someone, I won't name any names, would be put on trial for all the ways he screwed this country but that doesn't change how it has impacted our lives. I love my store more than I can say. I love what I do more than I can describe. AND I love the customers and people whom I work with more than I knew I could. I sent out a pretty pathetic email yesterday to my mailing list asking for help. Help at this point just means a purchase. And no matter how big or small it helps keep this place going. After this email was sent out I got pretty busy yesterday but today! holy cow. I have never had so many online orders in a day in my career. So all I have to say is THANK YOU! I really appreciate whoever spread the word and I really appreciate all your kindness. I will not go out without a fight and it's nice to know how many people are standing there rooting for me no matter how far away they might be. I am touched beyond words. I just wanted to say how much it means.

your's in plush,
xoxo
kristen

No comments: