Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Stuff



One of my favorite parts of being in nyc was hanging out with my good friend Betsy's baby, Berrit. Berrit is 9 months and the cutest little thing in the world. I have known Betsy since middle school so I kinda felt like we were babysitting again except this time she actually gave birth to the baby we were playing with. It's great to see her as a mommy and it's great to have a baby you want to spoil. Soooo I was super excited to get back and have, Baby Stuff waiting for me. OH MY GOODNESS, this book is so sweet! It has the cutest projects to make for your favorite little ones. I can't wait to take my hand at one or all of the projects asap! Betsy and Berrit are coming to Seattle tonight so I am excited to get to see them so soon again. I might even try to whip something up this evening for her before she arrives!

1 comment:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

I LOVE those books! This one must be new...looks like something I must find in B&N this weekend ☺