Thursday, January 29, 2009

What do you look at?

Last night was our first "official" class for GBA and it was really amazing. There were tons of people which was exciting. There was a great discussion about the Do's and Dont's of approaching stores and galleries. I learned a thing or two and I was on the panel. For any of you that might have gone, thank you so much...it was really fun!

Do you ever wonder what sites really strike people's fancy? Here are some links of what I have looked at today:

La Pomme whom is in the Forget Me-Not show coming up Feb. 6th. I love her pieces!




Another artist in the show Mrs.Gibson's Atelier has a sweet blog.



And Joetta whom is also in the show has a great blog as well!

This site on Japanese Fashion is amazing.

Katya Usvitsky sent me a very sweet email today about the show coming up. She also makes lovely embroidery art.

I always love looking at Craft

No comments: