Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little bit of this and that

Lisa Congdon got herself a new fancy website!



These speak to me and I am not even into metal!



I hope to see one of Poster Boy's work when I go to NYC!



I want to win this really bad! Enter here



Last night I finally got to go out with the lovely Dawn. It reminded me that I need to do that more often. It was so much fun!



Which cupcake shop should I visit on my next NYC trip? So far I have gone to:
Crumbs
Magnolia Bakery
Baby Cakes

Suggestions?



Buttercup Bakeshop might be the winner. I have their cookbook, The Buttercup Bake Shop Cookbook: More Than 80 Recipes for Irresistible, Old-Fashioned Treats and love it. The apple pie recipe is the best apple pie EVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Billy's for cupcakes - it's on 9th ave between 21st and 22nd. Maybe we can go together when you're here!