Friday, November 21, 2008

UGH

I am feeling the stress of SHIT economy. Yes, I swore. I apologize. It's just the best way to say how I feel. It has me down and worried and unmotivated...well just in the blogging kind of way. Anyways, here are some things I have liked these days.

This print is a beauty.



I like these recipe cards. I always like the idea of recipe cards but never seem to use them.



I know a lot of people have this poster but it seems more fitting now than ever.



I don't really have a tree so I don't need ornaments but these are cute.

2 comments:

J Con said...

Damn. There, I swore, too. I think it's called for in these desperate times.

I really like those recipe cards.

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Definitely some mood-lifting objects. The recipes cards are so funny.