Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Raffle!

TandA is having a raffle and your invited. Here is more info....

"So some of you may or may not have seen my Killer Whale, "Hamlet." He's so awesome. Well, it's that time of year when dreams need to be granted and you bet I'm going to do my part. This year, on December 14th, Nucleus and I will be holding a raffle during this year's Co-Lab and the grand prize is going to be HAMLET! To enter, simply purchase a raffle ticket for $10 for the first ticket and $1 for each additional ticket. You can purchase a ticket by contacting me at info@tafriendly.com under the subject, Hamlet Raffle or at www.tafriendly.blogspot.com.

Drawing will be held at 4:30pm on Sunday, December 14th, 2008 at Nucleus. Winning ticket must be present at time of drawing. If ticket is not present, another winner will be chosen and as always, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society."


No comments: