Friday, November 14, 2008

Here are a few of my favorite things

Things are tough folks. I have so much going on and no time. Well it's been super slow here at the store so that's a bit on the depressing side. I just keep hearing more and more stories about people getting laid off, etc. It's so scary. I am so happy that Obama won by a landslide but he has a tough job ahead of him. Granted I believe he is the best man for the job but MAN OH MAN, I am really really scared.

Anyways, here are somethings that caught my fancy today.

From Noosed Kitty



From Weird Bug Lady



From Astulabee



From Freelance Monster



From Chocolatenpoudres's



From Rebel Muffin

3 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Wow. There is sooo much cute stuff there! I wish so desperately I could buy something from the Plush You exhibit. But like you said, these are depressing times :P

If you wouldn't mind, could you take a look at my blog and give me some feedback on what you think of my softies? Thanks :-)

astulabee/nicole said...

thanks so much for including my woodlanders! I am though super sad to read about your shop's struggle. You just seem like the hardest working woman! I just got word I got into the Bust Craftacular here in NYC. So lucky but I've honestly no savings to get me through the crafting production time... I agree, these are tough and scary times!

Parisa said...

don't be depressed K - there is always new york city street vending waiting for you!
xo p