Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grassroots Business Association


Last night was our first Meet and Greet for our new Grassroots Business Association and it was really awesome. Thank you to anyone that came. It definitely fueled my fire and made me feel like there are people out there that want to share ideas, do collaborations,etc. And most importantly it made me feel like I wasn't alone. Business is hard, especially in our current economic state. It's nice to know that I am not the only one that feels like I am not the best business woman around, or that it is really hard for a lot of folks right now and it's not just me. It really got me so excited about what this group could be for me and for other like-minded people. It was really laid back but not so "Seattle". People talked without being forced to, there were plenty of people offering their expertise. Oh man. If you are in Seattle, want to open up your own business, have one already, etc. You should come to our next Meet and Greet. More info will be up on our site soon or visit us on Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm an owner of an IT services business. Like a lot of small business owners, I don't have time or the resources to take care of my payroll or HR needs in house. I've looked around online and have found a couple that seem pretty good. One is called pertquest.com and the other is spinsurance.com Has anyone used a service like this. Can anyone make good recommendations for saving money on payroll service, insurance, and the like. Thanks.

Nellie Parker