Wednesday, October 01, 2008

For the future

I have had several people bail last minute so I want to send this along for folks that apply for next year, etc. I just want people to know that I take this show very seriously. Sure it's with plush toys but it's a curated art show. Hundreds of people apply and it is really hard to choose. I understand that things happen but I also give people months and months to prepare. I turn away hundreds of people so when someone accepts the invitation to participate they have reserved a space that will no longer be available to someone else. I can imagine a lot of people are shocked to not get accepted and I am shocked to have to say no. It's not for a lack of talent, it's for a lack of room. Please just keep this in mind if you should apply next year. Sorry if this sounds bitchy. It's just really frustrating.

No comments: