Friday, September 12, 2008

More on this year's show

I cannot believe how close Plush You is. It's freaking me out...in a good way. Postcards are being printed, things are starting to fall into place and it's nice.

So again, Plush You starts in Seattle on Oct. 10th. The opening reception will be from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. If you are in the show, a crafter, a blogger, etc. PLEASE check in with us when you get here so you can wear a name tag. We want you to all mingle and meet and the best way is to wear one. It's too hectic and crazy for us to go around and introduce everyone so you'll have to be bold...I know it's hard for Seattle folks but I believe in you.

Please feel free to use the Plush You button for your own blogs and websites.

If you are interested in helping us set up the show the night before please let me know. I have often tried to get pizza (twice successfully) but I think with handling plush toys, well pizza is not a good idea. I will have drinks and whatnot. Last year there were so many helpers that it went by really fast and we didn't even have time to eat. I hope this is the case this year again.

We will also have a label making party on Oct. 5th. I bring the labels, the pens and stuff and we just write out labels. It's fun. Last year we went to Joe Bar so let's just do that again. I love that place :) Oct. 5th at 5:00pm.

Once the postcards arrive, anyone that might like to help spread the good word, please drop by and grab some to put at local coffee shops, etc. When you come by let me the neighborhood you want to tackle since we don't want all C. Hillers or whatnot. I will actually cover Capital Hill since that's my hood and I try hard to walk to work. This will force me to do so.

Lastly, I don't think we are going to do a workshop in Seattle because time is ticking and I just am running out of steam. There will be the big You Bazaar! in SF this November so I just can't do much more. We will have the big promotional table in Seattle so feel free to send business cards, postcards, buttons or any other promotional material. People LOVE this table!

That's all for now.

No comments: