Thursday, September 04, 2008

Here are a few of my favorite things

I am so so tired. I mean, I could fall asleep right here. Last night we had the Dunny Trading Party here at Schmancy. I think with all the books, administrative stuff for this store, You Bazaar!, etc. I am in a constant state of panic which makes one very sleepy. Tonight I plan on laying in my bed and watching a movie or something stupid. It sounds like heaven. So this is what I like right at the moment.

I love all the awesome trees being made. They are all different and beautiful in their own ways. This one is by Astulabee



These toys by Lorena Alvarez are awesome.



I can't wait to see these guys in person! By the uber talented Dawn Rammerman



This bunny by Rachaelrabbit is so cute!



Last for the day, this owl by Crayon Monster

3 comments:

lookwhaticando said...

aaaahhhh thanks Kristen :)

Kimberland Designs said...

They are all so cute and cleverly designed. I especially love Crayon Monster's owl. So sweet!

Kim =)

Unknown said...

wow!! thanks a lot for posting one of my plushies :D it is quite an honor!

Lore.