Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back from Cinci.

Sorry for my poor communication this past week. I honestly thought I would have more free time during my stay in Ohio but it turns out I didn't. Then I had a hard time adjusting back, my computer wasn't working very well and I am totally addicted to Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1). OMG! Megan had told me about them in greater detail at the Craft launch party and then my editor, Tonia told me how addicting they were last week. So I thought I would give it a shot. I read the first one (almost 500 pages) in about three days when I finally devoted more than 20 minutes to it. I rushed to buy the second one last night and woke up early to read it more. It's like crack...I can only imagine.

I met a super nice lady in Ohio, also writing a book, Leni Wiener. It was great to sit and chat with her about her experiences with writing books and whatnot. She was nice enough to take some pictures of me shooting for my new book. I have to say that it was a great learning experience. Publishing will never look the same to me ever again.




I think once I get a bit more settled I am going to write about my experience over on My Craftivity. stay tuned

No comments: