Saturday, August 09, 2008

A happy fan and Cuddly Rigor Mortis

Last night was great! Heidi Kenney was there in all her glory, and great cupcakes from Kristen were to be had (and eaten). I brought all my donuts for her to sign (which she did) and here is a pic of us:

Photobucket
(I have on of the yummy donut keychain's on my hand!


Heidi was very friendly and wonderful to talk to. Come to Seattle again, gurl! Her plush creations she brought were amazing! Plush birds were hanging from the ceiling, as well as doll houses with cute faces with a twinkle in their eye! Come on down to Schmancy if you haven't seen them!


I found these morbidly cute plush toys called Cuddly Rigor Mortis Toys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can click here to check them out.

~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found a wicked toymaker on etsy, please check them out. I read your blog regularly and thought you would appreciate these :o) Couldn't find a contact link so here it is
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5524984
Marie, UK