Saturday, July 05, 2008

Whale Riders

It's summer. I live in Seattle. Every year one of my greatest hopes for the summer is that I see a whale. I thought this would be an easier task than it appears to be. I have been here 9 years now and I got nothin'. This last Monday I went over to Bainbridge Island with my friend who is visiting from NYC. I discovered an amazing fabric store there called Esthers Fabrics. I don't go to Bainbridge very often but I think I might be making the trip a little more now. Anyways I got some awesome ribbon with cute whales on it which brought me to this whale inspired post. Oh and I saw Juliet Burke from Lost: The Complete Fourth Season.

Poink makes some adorable whales!




I think this little whale is so sweet. By Chet and Dot



This whale by Rising Expectations is too.



This one from New Duds is awesome!



Lastly, this whale pillow by Artfulartsyamy is really cool.

2 comments:

Stuffed Animal Lover said...

Those are some nice plush whale designs. I just got a great plush toy whale from Douglas Cuddle Toys. They're reasonably priced and are made of great materials.

Stuffed Animal Lover said...

Those are some nice plush whale designs. I just got a great plush toy whale from Douglas Cuddle Toys. They're reasonably priced and are made of great materials.