Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flickr Finds

I am going to be pretty busy in these next few days. There is a lot of excitement around these parts with the Sub Pop 20th anniversary parties and whatnot. We also have our next show opening with Hello Brute tomorrow. Lot's of fun stuff. I did find some cool stuff on flickr that I thought I would share with ya'.

This super cute owl by Elbooga



This cute keychain by Plush Plex



This Cheeky Monkey by Area Thrift One



I really love this sweet little girl by a little sprout



Because of the Sub Pop party, Flight of the Conchords (Bret McKenzie & Jemaine Clement, Blue) TV Poster Print - 24" X 36" will be in town. And yeah, I love them. Kezzaroo makes a cute version of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Flight of the Concords. I stepped on the cute ones foot once so I could talk to him. I'm lame. And married. But still.

Unknown said...

thank you :)