Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Maker Faire



This last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Maker Faire in San Mateo. It was amazing. The folks at Make and Craft do an awesome job of putting this HUGE event together. I mean HUGE! I had no idea what to expect. We waited in traffic for about a 1/2 hour and parking was nuts. Luckily we made it in time and had a blast. Here are some of my highlights.

My book signing of course!



I got to meet some fantastic people such as these wonderful folks...man second from left is the editor for the Japanese Make Magazine. Cool! And the woman standing next to me is Azousa from Gallery Hanahou



It was awesome to meet so many Plush You! people.

Like Lola Bee



And Claire of Absolutely Small




And Mr. Funky





I also saw tons of other crafters such as Crafty Chica



Now I get to see what Moxie looks like in California.




And met up with my friend 5280 Lasers and now Laser Tag Cartel whom did not pee on himself but it sure looks like it.

No comments: